Tuesday, June 10, 2014

results


I might get a tattoo next. First time I ever, ever considered one. In the meantime I'll just get never ending pieces of jewellery made with their names...I'm going a bit insane aren't I.

After three weeks delay, tomorrow I finally get to hear Molly's post mortem report.

I don't think there will be a conclusive answer. This means I will question everything I did in my pregnancy and whether it was something I did to have killed her. I don't see a way around this.

If there is a reason, as in they did find something, closure will be easier.

I think.
I'm really nervous.

3 comments:

Cassey said...

It wasn't anything you did or didn't do.

Vannessa said...

I hope you get your answers and that it is something that will let you free yourself from blame. I know it isn't easy though. I'll be thinking of you.

Vannessa said...

PS: I've been planning on having a tattoo for ages but haven't gotten around to it because I haven't worked out the design I want yet. I'm close, though, just need to find someone to draw what is in my head!