Tuesday, May 03, 2005

back to reality

The weekend was pretty unexciting. I went to the grocery store. I saw my mother. I haven't unpacked my backpack. The house is a mess. I picked up my guinea pig from Martin. He is still alive. It's a miracle.

I went to the bowling club for some kinatsies yesterday. And the ex phoned me last night "to find out how my trip was"/asked if I had been with any male prostitutes in Amsterdam.
(No, the only male prostitute I've been with is you.)

Anyhoo. I have a snippet on part of my trip on laurianclem.blogspot.com

Knock yourselves out.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Good comeback! :)

Nettie said...

What's the guinea pig's name so we can celebrate his aliveness?

Peas on Toast said...

Hey guys!
How y'all!
My guinea pigs name is Mason. He's a sweedie pie. He's my liddle teensy weensy boy.

:)

zuzula said...

welcome back honey! Glad you enjoyed Europe. Hope you had a good time in London... hmmm, sorry about the weather. you get used to it!