Tuesday, January 27, 2009

deep fried chicken

One afternoon, on Skype:

[Peas On Toast says:] god. just had a kfc streetwise two.
[Chester Pillow says:] oh god no...dirty bird!
you had...dirty bird?
[Peas On Toast says]: i feel so...dirty
[Chester Pillow says:] don’t think I can kiss you after you ate KFC!
[Peas On Toast says:] yes I DO think you can kiss me after KFC
Just like how I can kiss you after you’ve been fondling leopard crap
That’s not very nice
[Chester Pillow says:] serious
[Peas On Toast says:] fine then
[Chester Pillow says:] fine
[Peas On Toast says:] whatever
[Chester Pillow says:] it's KFC or ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Peas On Toast says: you cant make me choose!!
[Chester Pillow says:] well you have to!
[Peas On Toast says]: that’s NOT fair
[Chester Pillow says]: I'm not playing second fiddle to fried chicken
[Peas On Toast says]: THAT’S ACTUALLY UNBELIEVABLY BAD PLAY
SO YOURE NEVER GOING TO KISS ME AGAIN?
IS THAT WHAT YOURE SAYING?
[Chester Pillow says]: YES!
HA HA HA
[Peas On Toast says:] bye
[Chester Pillow says]: I'M SURE YOU AND YOUR BUCKET 'O CHICKEN WILL BE VERY HAPPY TOGETHER
[Peas On Toast says:] YEAH WELL I’M SURE YOU AND YOURSELF WILL BE VERY HAPPY TOGETHER
[Chester Pillow says]: OH WE WILL...
[Peas On Toast says:] GREAT. BYE
[Chester Pillow says]: FINE BYE
[Peas On Toast says]: FINE GOODBYE
[Chester Pillow says:] DON'T LOOK BACK
JUST GO
[Peas On Toast says:] KEEP WALKING
[Chester Pillow says:] I'M WALKING
[Peas On Toast says:] STOP HANGING ONTO MY ANKLES AND BEGGING ME TO STAY
STOP IT
LET GO
[Chester Pillow says:] WATCH ME TAKE THIS BACKSIDE ON DOWN THE ROAD
[Peas On Toast says:] JUST. LET. GO
[Chester Pillow says:] I'M SORRY
TAKE ME BACK!!!!!
I NEVER MEANT THOSE NASTY KFC JOKES
[Peas On Toast says:] I DUNNO CHESTER. YOU HURT ME BAD. YOU HURT ME REAL BAD.
YOURE GOING TO HAVE TO GROVEL.
[Chester Pillow says:] OF COURSE I'LL KISS YOU AFTER KFC...IF YOU USE A WET WIPE, MAYBE
[Peas On Toast says:] HA!
THAT'S NOT GROVELLING!!!
THAT'S.....PRETENDING TO BE COOL WITH MY FRIED CHICKEN
[Chester Pillow says:] WELL, YOU CUT ME REAL DEEP TOO
[Peas On Toast says:]YOU CUT ME DEEPER
CAN WE PUHLEASE STOP SHOUTING
AND TALK THIS THROUGH. LIKE ADULTS.
[Chester Pillow says:] I DON'T WANNA BE AN ADULT
Peas On Toast says:] WELL I WANT A MAN NOT A BOY!
[Chester Pillow says:] WELL, MAYBE YOUR KFC BUCKET IS MORE MANLY
[Peas On Toast says:] OH HERE WE GO AGAIN.
[Chester Pillow says: I'VE HAD IT
[Peas On Toast says:]ARE YOU GONNA GROVEL OR ARE YOU GONNA NOT GROVEL.
[Chester Pillow says:] IT'S THE WAY YOU LOOK AT HIM
[Peas On Toast says:] SORRY
[Chester Pillow says:] EVERYTIME
[Peas On Toast says]: HOW DO I LOOK AT HIM?
[Chester Pillow says]: WITH FIREY EYES OF PASSION
[Peas On Toast says:]IT WAS JUST THAT ONE TIME.
CAN'T YOU FORGIVE ME FOR JUST THAT ONE TIME.
[Chester Pillow says]: ONE TIME IS 4 TIMES TOO MANY, PEAS ON TOAST
[Peas On Toast says:] I COULDN’T HELP IT.
BUT HANG ON. LET’S TALK ABOUT HOW YOU WERE LOOKING AT THAT STEAK LAST NIGHT
[Chester Pillow says]: OH...SO THATS WHY YOU HAD YOUR HANDS ALL OVER HIS BREASTS AND THIGHS
AND WINGS
[Peas On Toast says:] YEAH I SAW THAT. THE WAY YOU WERE EYEING YOUR STEAK THE OTHER NIGHT. RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FACE.
[Chester Pillow says]: THAT’S NEITHER HERE NOR THERE
[Peas On Toast says]: HOW YOU LOOKED AT IT
[Chester Pillow says]: SHE WAS FAT. THE STEAK WAS FAT!
[Peas On Toast says]: YOU STILL DEVOURED HER
[Chester Pillow says]: WHAT
[Peas On Toast says]: I’LL KILL HER
[Chester Pillow says]: YOU WERE SEEING THINGS
[Peas On Toast says]: I KNOW WHAT I SAW
[Chester Pillow says]: YOU ALWAYS 'SEE' THINGS
[Peas On Toast says]: AND WHAT I SAW WAS YOU STARING DEEPLY INTO HER LITTLE STEAKY EYES AND THEN COMMENTING ON THE POTATOE BREASTS BESIDE HER
[Peas On Toast says]: AND FRANKLY, THAT’S DOUBLE STANDARDS
[Chester Pillow says:] IN YOUR DREAMS
[Peas On Toast says:] SCREW YOU AND YOUR STEAK
[Chester Pillow says]: I WILL
[Peas On Toast says]: IN MY DREAMS? I’M RUNNING OFF WITH THE CHICKEN
[Chester Pillow says]: YOU AND YOUR CHICKEN WILL BE GOOD TOGETHER
[Peas On Toast says]: THIS TIME THERE’S NO TURNING BACK
[Chester Pillow says]: FINE BYE
[Peas On Toast says] YOU AND YOUR STEAK WILL HAVE HORRIFIC LOOKING CHILDREN TOGETHER
[Peas On Toast says]: BETTER THAN CHICKEN CHILDREN WITH FEATHERS
[Peas On Toast says]: MOO
MOOOOOOO
SOUND FAMILIAR??
[Chester Pillow says]: CLUCK CLUCK FUCK
[Peas On Toast says]: WASN'T THAT WHAT SHE WAS WHISPERING IN YOUR EAR BEHIND THE TOOLSHED?
[Chester Pillow says]: AT LEAST IT DOESN'T RHYME WITH FUCK
[Peas On Toast]: WELL WE HAD A GOOD ONE
SO THERE
[Chester Pillow says:] DOUBLE NIX ON THE THERE....SO THERE
[Peas On Toast says]: I DON’T UNDERSTAND YOUR GARBLED SPEECH.
YOU AND YOUR PHILANDERING WAYS!
CAN'T YOU KEEP YOUR PENIS IN YOUR PANTS FOR FIVE AND A HALF SECONDS
[Chester Pillow says]: OH....THATS ALWAYS YOUR EXCUSE, LIKE WHEN THE FOUNTAIN STOOD UP AND FLEW OUT THE WINDOW WITH MY GOLF BAG
MY GOLF BAG!
[Peas On Toast says]: WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT
[Peas On Toast says]: WHAT EVER DID I DO TO YOUR GOLF BAG - WRONG BITCH, YOU HAVE THE WRONG BITCH
[Chester Pillow says]: OH, NOW IT'S THE EARTH YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT
GLOBAL WARMING IS KILLING US!
[Peas On Toast says]: THAT STEAK'S GONNA BE MINCEMEAT BY DINNERTIME
[Chester Pillow says]: FINE
DO IT
I DARE YOU
DOUBLE DARE YOU
[Peas On Toast says]: IM LEAVING
AND IM TAKING THE CHICKEN WITH ME
[Chester Pillow says]: CHEERS BYE
[Peas On Toast says]: YOU'VE JUST LOST THE BEST THING THAT HAPPENED TO YOU
STEAKS CANT GIVE BLOWJOBS EITHER
[Chester Pillow says]: THAT’S RIGHT...LIKE LOSING R10
BYE
[Peas On Toast says]: CAN’T HEAR YOU, I’M ALREADY DOWN THE STREET
[Chester Pillow says]: I SAID........................BYE
[Chester Pillow says]: ok...
Hahahahahaha
[Peas On Toast says:] that was amusing
[Chester Pillow says]: awww...look, our first fight.
and we can cut and paste it and save it! HANG ON IS THERE ANY CHICKEN STILL IN BETWEEN YOUR TEETH LIKE A CRUMB OR SOMETHING?
[Peas On Toast says]: I’M OFF TO BUY A KFC FAMILY MEAL. I’M BUYING THE WHOLE BRANCH. WATCH ME.
[Chester Pillow says:] CAN I COME??

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL that was awesome, you guys must have such a fun time together. Soooooooo sweet :)
Tell Chester to post some more of his cartoons!

-Chan.

Peas on Toast said...

Chan - I wish he would put up some more of his cartoons and write, but he gave up blogging last year :( I'm just hoping it's not permanent.

Revolving Credit said...

OK, I'm with Ches on this...face it, Chicken and Blowjob Day just doesn't roll off the tongue does it??

While we all know that you have the potential for being a bit of a dirty bird, really, you licking some breasts and thighs while the Pillow checks out a fine piece of meat???

While we all appreciate a bit of talking dirty, but talking take-away??

At the very least, oggle zinger meals - at least they're hot and have firm buns, just the thing to get your hands on and make you lick your lips.

Peas on Toast said...

Hey! What's wrong with a bit of DIRTY BIRD???

Don't test me Rev, or else I'm going to have to bring up those Clams/seafood we spoke about! :)

Revolving Credit said...

Come on, show us ya clam?

Peas on Toast said...

Rev - only if you deposit $500 000 000 into my Cayman's Bank account.

;)

Ches said...

...I SAW YOU WITH THAT MASH AND GRAVY LAST NIGHT. ;)

Peas on Toast said...

Chester - Oh yeah? I saw you fondling that crayfish that one time :)

PS: Freaky! Last night I DID have mash & gravy at dinner. HOW THE HECK DID YOU KNOW?? SERIOUSLY, ARE YOU SPYING ON ME??

X

The Blonde Blogshell said...

So can we now refer to you two as Cow and Chicken?

You two are amusing and it's awesome -just awesome :-)
xx

Peas on Toast said...

Blondie - as long as I'm the Cow :)
heee teeee heeee :)
xx

kyknoord said...

That's quite a fowl mouth you have there.

Miss T said...

You guys are like two chicken mcnuggets in a bucket...schweet!

Miss T said...

p.s. This made me think of you.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20090127/tuk-firm-defends-chav-free-holidays-6323e80.html

Boomkind said...

Bird on bird action ..... nice

Peas on Toast said...

Kyk - cluck cluck :)

Miss T - haha I'm so glad we're McNuggets and not STEAKS! YES! Also thanks so much for the link - tee hee! x

Boomkind - it's a turn on, innit? ;)