OK. Where do I start? I have bronchitis, am feeling like death warmed up, so will simply state what I have to express in point form:
1) The weekend was so funny, I have a new six pack from laughing. You can read all about it on laurianclem.blogspot.com, but foreigners may not understand the Afrikaans innuendos.
2) The ex and I did not touch, look or speak to each other for the entire 48 hours there.
3) As a result, I feel super crap.
4) Sometimes, when I needed the salt, I'd ask him to pass it.
5) He saw Nick and I having an innocent shnuggle - cos it was freezing - and although Nick explained it to him as just that, he said something really rude which I do not appreciate.
6) Some random woman that was there wanted him. This nearly drove me crazy, but granted, he didn't do anything. So I just drank more.
7)I have bronchitis now. I am feeling so shitty, it's actually indescribable.
8)He made us all tea, and bought me some without me asking, which was sweet, but we still ignored each other.
9)I am thinking that I am the only one affected by this immature silent treatment.
10) I don't know whether to cy or laugh.
11) I generally had a great time though, it was loads of fun.
12) But I want Steve to come home now. I'm lonely and sick and I want someone to look after me and make me soup.
13)The ex must think I'm still SOOOOO hung up over him. But then he ignored me too. Perhaps he just thinks I'm irritating.
14) I really hope that I get some sort of closure over this.