Tuesday, July 10, 2012

burping blooper

This had had me in stitches all day.

I was going through a few of the radio news clips we garnered on our North Devon pilgrimage to kick start our roadshow, and found that in the middle of the clip the presenter fully let out a giant burp.

Mate. He was reading out the bulletin, our thing was getting some pretty strong mentions in all the right ways, (Putting the pee back into PR), when he accidentally belched right in the centre of it.
 Then he just continued. He didn't crack up, he just marched on with the story. 

I'd share the clip, but I'm sure you'll hear it at some point if "burping broadcasters" goes viral.

If it does go viral though - because the guy expelled some air, loudly, while on air - then one of a few things could happen.
1) People only remember the clip for the belching
2) People remember the clip for the belching, but SUBLIMINALLY our positive message inflitrates people's minds
3) Our roadshow is marred by the burp
4) I overthink this thing entirely and realise that I'm PRing my own PR

It's pretty hilarious. You'll just have to believe me.

Although works too:

No comments: