Wednesday, August 29, 2012

my travel page

Feels like I've run a marathon consisting of exhaustive linking and searching and cross referencing in any free time I've found spanning three days.

I have finally compiled - somewhat shonkily - a travel page!

'100 COUNTRIES BEFORE I DIE' (Is in capitals, because it's very important, yes it is), will be amended as time goes on, obviously dependent on whether I don't actually kick the bucket before I get anywhere near 100 countries.

For those who travel, or even those who like to armchair travel - you can find this page on the top right hand corner. Dip in, dip out, drop me a line if you ever want to know more. (Or the truth. Obviously).

It's taken hours.Mostly just the part of trying to add tabs to this stupid template. Gah!

Oh and just for fun, some pictures of the south of France: (Why not?)






No comments: