Tuesday, January 11, 2005

my mistake

Steve often tells me that I'm a bad listener. I agree, it's a serious weakness. From now on I'm going to seriously work at it. Why? Beacuse Khali is even WORSE than I am and it's driving me frigging crazy! I'll be talking to Karen about something to do with work or whatever and she'll just but in. Loudly. Ok so that just makes me soooo so so annoyed. I even told her to shut up just now. Plus she's becoame really bossy of late. Like arrogant bossy. I'm about to blow a gasget. She's a PA. PA=P.R.S.O.N.A.L.A.S.S.I.S..T.A.N.T. I may be a humble little copywriter, but she still has no grounds to boss me around since 1)I'm more qualified, older than and more experienced than this woman! Grr she better leave me alone or I'm going to throttle her with my mouse cord.

No comments: