Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Pips came round for a drink during Thai night. Was nice to see her and have the folks around. Rolf polished off a bottle of vino, go boy. Steve made some awesome chow, was very impressive. Mum says "I've trained him well." You know I'm really lucky. I've really taken him for granted and I really hope that he never finds out about R because he'll die. I don't give a shit about my reputation, I just want to not hurt Steve. He's a honey and doesn't deserve it. I guess I'm still not used to having a great guy around. Always go for Vile Richards. Anyway. I've got to start saving for Zanzibar. I am so not going shopping for an entire month. I'm not even going to step into a shop for fear of feverishly fishing for my credit card and buying stuff left right and centre. I'm a self-confessed shopaholic. I just cannot stop. My wardrobe is my temple. But that's going to have to change PRONTO.
Feeling peaceful today. Although need to write two letters for Michelle. Feel like skiing. A good downhill ski and schnapps on the slopes would be great right now. Also the day off work to sleep. I'm freaking tired right now.....

No comments: