Tuesday, January 11, 2005

why am i doing this?

Why am I doing this to myself???? Christ he was so nice back then. SOOOOB I MISS HIM SO MUCH!
This is the last nice sms converstaion we had at the end of Novemeber last year: (After told him staying with steve)
Me: How you doing? Is everything alright?
Him: Thx 4 the sentiment Lau. And don’t worry about me..Im always fine..Just glad u’re happy and hav worked out your issues..Much Luv 2..
Me:I just hope I was as special to you as you were to me.
Him:Thx..Yes u are. And u know it…And hav known it..U R awesome..And now go do your thing and be happy!
Me:What is that supposed to mean?
Him:U are such a Hoochie! A Bill Bryson fanatic and you don’t know what that is. I’m not here to educate. Ask Steve.
HE CALLED ME A HOOCHIE. WHAT A BRAT.

1 comment:

Peas on Toast said...

hmm, will defiantely take a look. Has it got anything to do with being pathetically sad like me?