I am copying Blondie's superb idea:
1) Non-one that I personally know, except for Pimp Your Ride, knows about my blog.
2) The only person that could turn me lesbian is Alicia Keys. I think she is hot, hot, hot.
3) I hate Paris Hilton.
4) I drive an Uno called Bruno. He has red fuzzy dice hanging from the rearview, and a Hawaiian girl on the dash that belly dances.
5) I fall in love too easily. I have been in love five times.
6) I am very Virgo. I was born on 14 September 1980.
7) I always wanted to be a vet. My second choice was journalism. I couldn’t get into vet school, they only take 17 people a year. I have been writing stories since I was 8 years old.
8) I am scared of water.
9) For my last meal, I would order a platter of smoked Norwegian salmon, capers and cream cheese, with a side order of camembert, goats cheese and brie, and parma ham.
10) I love pina coladas. In the pouring rain and in the sun.
11) But I usually drink vodka when I go out.
12) I want to retire in Menerbes or Orange, Provence one day.
13) My mother’s side of the family is French. My great, great, great grandmother is D’agniel D’assignet de Bourbon. So I am related to French Royalty. She had her head chopped off during the Revolution.
14) I lived in France for a year after school.
15) I hate exercising. However, I love downhill skiing, and even after the severest hangover, I would wake up to ski. My first stint of skiing was at Meribel in France where I almost killed someone rolling down the hill.
16) I worked in Crested Butte in Colorado for three months just so that I could get a free ski pass.
17) There is only one ski resort in SA and it has one run.
18) I don’t avocados. But I love anchovies.
19) I love Italian and German.
20) I have always wanted to go to Tokyo.
21) I was in Phi Phi and Phuket a year before the tsunami. I was lucky to have seen it before it was all washed away.
22) One of my best friends now lives in London. Like the rest of South Africa.
23) I work as a copywriter in the advertising department of a company in Johannesburg. It’s a temporary thing until I merge back into pure reporting one day.
24) I take the pill. I hate it.
25) I love Johannesburg. Even though home is officially Cape Town, Joburg does it for me in a big way.
26) Last night I forgot to eat dinner. That’s never happened to me before.
27) I’m starting a part-time photography course next week. I love taking photos.
28) My dad is a professional photographer that lives in the middle of the desert and compiles his own books. He also owns a gallery. He’s a real eccentric.
29) My mum is a teacher, but isn’t working at the moment.
30) I want to write a bestseller before I turn 30. Time is running out.
31) Sometimes there’s nothing better than a cup of soup. With croutons.
32) I’ve had braces, my wisdoms out and a retainer. Then after all that, I had my front tooth knocked out by a golf club at a party at uni. My mother didn’t talk to me for two weeks because she was so mad. Now it’s capped.
33) My mobile ring is Intuition by Jewel. I hate it.
34) I’m scared of roller coasters and I’m petrified of snakes.
35) One of my favourite cities in the world is Geneva. Strange but true.
36) When I was in London when I was ten, some dude threw himself in front of a tube in Brixton and killed himself right in front of me. I can still smell it.
37) I get intimidated easily.
38) My favourite TV shows are Friends, Punk’d (love Ashton) and Survivor.
39) I also love Blackadder. (“Baldrick, why is there a piece of cheese hanging from your nose? So that when I lie on the scullery floor with my mouth open, m’lord, the rats can just scurry in. Baldrick, with a breath like Satan’s backside…”)
40) I am a brunette. Sometimes I wish I was blonde.
41) I listen to a LOT of cheesy music. Especially when I’m drunk. Yes, that includes Lionel Ritchie, Michael Bolton and Frankie Goes to Hollywood.
42) I love buildings. They fascinate me. My grandfather and uncle are architects. Maybe that’s why.
43) The 80’s was the best era EVER.
44) I love hip hop and rap. If Eminem asked me to have sex with him, I would on the basis that he performed for me first.
45) My favourite books include Hotel Pastis-Peter Mayle; A Walk in the Woods-Bill Bryson and A Dry White Season-Andre Brink. Bill Bryson is my hero.
46) I’m forced to be creative nine hours a day without fail. It can be exhausting and frustrating.
47) I am attracted to dark haired men, with olive skin and dark eyes. As a result, my past boyfriends seemed to have all looked the same.
48) I am an Andy Warhol whore, with special reference to Marilyn Monroe. In fact anything kitsch, shiny and distinctly Bauhaus is what the furnishings of my house look like.
49) My middle name is Jane.
50) My vice is Marlboro Lights. I don’t really need chocolate.
OK now I encourage you to do the same! I want to know more!