Friday, February 04, 2005

what the hell did i drink last night?

My head is POW-unding. In my depressed and slightly frazzled state yesterday, I bought a screw-on lid chardonnay and drank it all up before 8:00pm. Yikes. By the time Newleyweds was over, I was feeling sick. But I sucked it in, ate the entire contents of the kitchen and dyed my hair ebony. I look a little like Morticia, but that's ok.

Steve came home and started crying telling me how he realises how awful he has been. FINALLY. I'm glad I didn't back down for the week. He ultimated himself. "I'll leave your life if I ever swear at you again." Hmmm. He was scared shitless. We spoke about how we handle our conflict until about 4:00 am. As a result, I feel like I've been run over this morning. But talking about why we fight like we do was really good. Let's see where it goes.

He even bought me ten Cup Noodles for my lunches and Extra Butter microwave popcorn, He deserves a beating but I think he may have just retributed himself this time.


2 comments:

Peas on Toast said...

Thanks B. Also hope it lasts. x

Blog ho said...

I had a little talk with him. I told him about...how everyone knows men from SA are a bad lot and he should improve.