Wednesday, April 06, 2005

o sole vino

So after a resoundingly productive day yesterday, I went to a friend's house and polished off a bottle of vino with him. Wine and me are funny together: I start gesticulating wildly, talk about sex alot and generally feel completely out of it after a glass or two.

I got home at midnight.

I am still drunk.

I stole Steve's iPod and am now jamming at my desk to....Keane. Aren't they the shit? They are so wonderful right now.

I sure hope I don't have a lot to do today.

He told me I have a nice nose. That's lovely, cept I hate my nose. So I immediately get self-conscious about things that I KNOW aren't the shit. If he'd said I have nice elbows, then, maybe we'd have something there.

We also discussed where we have to go before we die one day. So many places, so little time! San Francisco, Berlin, Tokyo, Moscow, Bratislava (like on Eurotrip), Savannah, Cancun, Acapulco, Helsinki.

Tick tock tick tock!
Ok now I feel sick.

No comments: