I was ready to walk away yesterday. Between the crying and incessant anxiety - we had a "meeting" Steve and I to decided what to finally do.
I left thinking that this was it, time to move on. He found me much later and we chatted some more. WE realised this:
1) He was acting like a complete asshole
2) WE were both ignoring each others needs
3) He needs to compliment me more
4) We need to have more sex. We really really do
5) WE need maintenance. Our relationship has slid to complete oblivion because we really haven't maintained it
6) We need to dedicate one night a week to just us. NO cellphones, no TV, just us.
7) We need to love each other. And before then, we were just taking each other for granted.
So we may be alright. I say may, because I don't know. I don't know even if I have made the right decision. I'm still confused and upset. I just don't know. I can only hope that I'm not prolonging the inevitable. But as Seinfeld says, "Relationships are like soft drink vending machines - you need to rock them back and forth until they finally fall over."
All I know is that for the last fours days I felt like I was dying. That's got to mean something right?