So I'm a part-time student. I've started a photography course which runs on Saturday mornings. The ENTIRE Saturday morning mind you, smelling the chemicals of the dark room. Since I had rather a large one on Friday comprising of:
1) Pole dancing around a tabel, using said table stand as my pole,
2) Having a loud argument with the ex that went something like,
He: "Stop mocking people L, you're always ripping people off."
Me: (Wha-at?)"Oh yeah??...Well, Why is your nose so red??"
Bad comeback, although he self-consciously rubbed at his nose.
3) Landing in a pile on the floor, almost dragging the table down with us with three of my most hazardous friends
4) Wearing boob-revealing top, meaning that said boobs were poking out everywhere, plus a bipple stand that you could cut diamonds with
5) Drunken stupor. Stupid drunk. Whatever.
I had to then sit at sparrows fart in the morning for four hours and talk about camera apertures and depths of field. Oooh it was hell.
How can they make four hour long lectures on a Saturday?? So wrong. Sooooo wrong.