Why? Why? Why?
- Why am I not getting the 'writing style' of my new job?
- Why is the one thing I supposedly know how to do jeopardising my job?
- Why is it that although I love my job I'm not succeeding, while others who hate their jobs get promoted?
- Why is it that I know I'm not going to be able to 'learn' their style in 2 months?
- Why am I such a fucking failure?
- Why is it I'm going to have to sell my new car because I may not have a job in two months?
- Why is it the harder I try the worse it all becomes?
Options if I get sacked in two months:
1) Give up writing. It's obviously not working for me.
2) Go overseas. I've had it with Joburg.
3) Go and live off the coast of Nicaragua, and work in menial laundry/cashier/burger flipping jobs.
4) Go back and work in a ski resort and never come back.
5) Learn a new skill, because I can't write. Like HR or something like that.
6) Stop kidding myself.
7) Use the money from having to sell my car to backpack around Chile/do the Inca trail.
8) Then try and get a visa for America.
9) Get hynotised today and ask the hypnotist to somehow make me a good writer.
10) Do Eastern Europe and maybe teach English there?
11) Hope that this nightmare will go away?