1) I may have potential flatmate. He's a dude. This is good.
2) However, he can only move in in January.
3) Steve needs half his deposit back in order to move into a new flat.
4) I can't give that to him until my flatmate pays me a deposit.
5) As a result, today it was reaffirmed why I cannot be with this person.
6) He is getting tetchy saying that I must move out then. And I'm withholding his deposit.
7) Fuck that! If I had it, just to shut him up, I'd have given it to him last week.
In the meantime, two of my good friends, male friends that is, are giving me the heebie jeebies. One in particular. I think he wants my beefcake. I'm starting to get drunken calls from him at all times of the night asking me when I start planning to date people again, and how awesome it is I'm single. I think we may have to have a little chat. It ain't ever gonna happen.
The other one isn't too bad, but has mentioned that a nice guy is waiting in the wings for me. I said, "Who?" and he said his own name.
Men are impossible. Impossible.