It's been two weeks and one day since we broke up. I am not coping this morning, feeling crap. But perhaps this has something to do with it:
1) I lost Drunken Monopoly on Friday night. I only managed to buy two stations. And I behaved badly because I'd drunk too much wine.
2) I am back in the game. I got lucky on Saturday.
3) In a strange and morbid twist of fate, this man lives next door to my nasty Ex. (Not Steve-he's just 'Steve', not 'Nasty Ex.') And the guy I was with, who was very sweet and gentlemanly said, "I believe you've seen this view before...from (Insert name here)'s room next door."
4) I did not sleep/have sex with Saturday Night Conquest. He's sweet, rich and a lawyer, but I'm about as excited about him sexually as I am about eating twenty garlic snails right now.
5) All my friends rode a Joburg cycle race on Sunday. It was hard for them, but looked like such fun. I wish I'd done it.
In a nutshell, I have Loser's Syndrome. Third World Ant is moving in for the month of December until my new roomie moves in in January. Bring it. I'm getting cabin fever with myself.