Jeeeeeziz. Third World Ant and I had a party at our place on Friday night.
The last people left at 4:00 am. It was crazy. It was gooood.
A couple of points to be shared:
1) To say that people got wasted is a severe, if not euphemistic, understatement.
2) A girl friend and I were tricked, no manipulated, into kissing each other by our respective boyfriends. This is a rite of passage for me. It was halarious.
3) We threw ourselves up against a poster of 50 Cent to try and "shag him off the wall." As a result, my knee is fucked. Proper.
4) Two of us got our hair cut and straightened by my guru hairdresser friend Clayde. He's a genius.
5) My house looked like Hillbrow after New Year's, but Small Bum helped me clean up. :)
Then yesterday, the poor man was in the unfortunate position of meeting my parents. They love him. Once again, don't deal well with these situations, especially when my mum is going on about how 'ungroomed' I look. Well yeah - I threw a party last night, what the heck would you expect?
I'm getting the whole 'give up smoking' thing from all sides. This happens infrequently, mostly from my mother, but now I'm realising I do, in fact, have to give up. What scares the hell out of me is the fact that I WILL balloon into the Michelin Man. I have quit for a year before, and started up again because I was fat. And gym didn't help either.