Wednesday, October 21, 2009

rain overkill

I am exhausted. Back-back conferences all day, hardcore partying every night, lost my only focking coat I own and now am walking around half comatose in five jerseys.
Took a train for 3 hours this morning at 5:30am.

Albeit, amazing conference. I really do work at an amazing company. Floorless, a group who won Britain's Got Talent performed for us last night.

And we drove passed a town called BallyBunionn. Which I thought was pretty funny.

Am in Dublin now - the rain is coming in horizontally, and it's pretty focking miserable mate.
If it weren't for the Irish, I tell you what. Every Irish person I've met - and I've now met quite a few - are really the friendliest, most charming and helpful people on the planet. They're a hoot. Love 'em.

Back to London tonight. And my boy.

4 comments:

Nessers said...

They DO sell coats AND brollies in the UK heheh

po said...

Those dancer guys were pretty talented, lucky you!

Rupert Thompson said...

Peas: Don't knock Ballybunnion - one of the greatest Golf Courses in the whole world. One day... one day (and I do hope like hades it doesn't rain that day!!)

Kate said...

faaaaaaaak peas im so jealous i hate sitting here thiking about how long i have till i have to drive to fourways again... i wish i was there again ;( :(