Friday, March 07, 2014

pleas

Well I've been awake since 5am. Good practice I suppose.

Just a pity it's because of my recent afflictions and nothing else.

I just ask for two things today. Just two. If there's a God, Universe, please for today, PLEASE:

1) May I pass the Life In The UK Test
2) May my pile stop itching

That's all I ask. Oh, and also that I don't go into labour or anything. That wouldn't be good either.

I thought I had a reign on the whole pile thing. Turns out I don't.
Aarrrrrragghhggggh.

4 comments:

MeeA said...

Good luck on your Life in the UK test!
Eish. Piles. I know the pain of which you speak. Strongs!

Coffee and Books Cape Town said...

Good luck Boo! xx

The Chantal said...

I read that wiping the pile with apple cider vinegar shrinks it. Of course get the organic ACV with the mother. It's a cure for almost everything :)

The Chantal said...

oh and if you drink it, it will help with the thrush, anddddd if you soak in a hot bath with it, about half a cup, it will provide relief to your vaginal area.