Wednesday, June 01, 2005

girls night

My best mate Em has organised a "culture club" - all girls, lots of wine, books and a free show of merchandise from Adult World.

My books?
Well one's a joke. I bought it because of my intense irritation of this female: Paris Hilton's 'Confessions of an Heiress.' I have never read such piffle in my life, it's written like crap and...well it may be good ice-breaker just based on that.
The second book - my favourite, Bill Bryson's Neither Here Nor THere.

Bring it.

6 comments:

janie q said...

a free show of merchandise from the adult world, one can only imagine

Nettie said...

Did you actually read the whole thing? Cause that's impressive.

Binsk said...

piffle??

Binsk said...

piffle??

janie q said...

i assumed piffle was a common word from your side of the world, could i be mistaken? but then again, you are in the "word business"

Peas on Toast said...

Janie - imagine and more babe! It's hectic.

Nettie - Yes it took about an hour to read Paris Hilton's book. It's very shallow reading and the book is filled with pictures...

Binsk - 'piffle' is 'trash' or 'rubbish' or even 'fuck up' whatever suits.

Janie - yeah, I probably made it up somewhere but I'm pretty sure the English use it..