After Oprah's show, 'He's JUst NOt That INto You,' which I missed, sadly and now the book of the same name, we got into a huge discussion at culture club last night about whether our bloke(s) were actually into us at all.
WE forgot half the criteria though.
Please help me out here. What are they exactly?
1)He doesn't phone you a loy. Or call your back.
2)He always has time. He'd move mountains to see you if he wanted to.
3)He lets you walk through a door first.
Right, now what are the rest? Apparently a woman in Oprah's audience raised their hands and asked whether he guy was into her or not.
"I haven't heard from in in eight months, but I'm just not sure."
I'm not going to be thick about this, I need non-obvious signs here.
We also discussed, in sordid detail:
- how we are actually independent fun-loving women that don't need men at all. But we all have boyfriends. So this makes no sense.
- How Louise subliminally wants Rafe.
- How Rafe very non-subliminally wants Louise.
- Paris Hilton's huge feet. (Size 11 to be precise)
- What it would be like to grow up in South Carolina in the 60s
- The goth party on FRiday
- How guys get more jealous than girls
- Then it was all a blur
Culture Club - 'Le Club Couture' rules.