Wow what a stunning day! John the sales dude took me on a tour of all the Johannesburg Cash and Carry depots this morning.
This was great because:
1) It filled up Friday nicely
2) These are lower-income warehouses that supply stuff to other shops, therefore they are DIRT cheap
3) I bought a whole new kitchen for R215. ($30, 17 quid ??)
4) Wire racks, salad servers, a plunger, a tray, glasses, dishes, a silver belt (for my wardrobe, not my kitchen).
5) Also found a place that does wholesale beauty products. I bought Elizabeth Arden's Eight Hour Cream, Clarins Bronzer and Clinique's Under Eye Treatment for R180. Hello?? I'm in heaven.
I'm off to the bowling club for some cheap drinks.
Cheap drinks, cosmetics, kitchenware.
God I love a good bargain.