1) I am still hungover from Wednesday.
2) I love Desperate Housewives. Felicity Huffman, the blonde mom used to be my favourite, until last night. She had a wobble when Bree smacked her child, which quite frnakly is what he needs - a bloody good hiding. Bree is now officially my favourite.
3) I'm going to an 80s party tomorrow. The 80s is one shit hot era. Therefore I am going big: big hair, big shoulder pads, big belt, big attitude. I'll pop into the hospice shop during lunch and buy some real Jane Fonda classics.
4) I'm going to the bowling club after work. While my friends drink vodka, I'll drink Earl Grey tea. The party animal in me has retired for the moment.
5) Man I'd love to see Warsaw.
6) I need to rewrite the article I wrote yesterday because it is so crap: it took five hours to write one paragraph in my state, and it certainly shows.
7) I counted last night: I have 83 pairs of shoes. Out of control.
8) The boss is taking us out for lunch becuase it's his birthday. Bring it on.
9) I saw an old peer from school the other night. She was one of the 'cooler' chicks, who added a fair amount of cocaine into her daily regimine as a rule. She now works at the hairdressers and has a mullet. A bona fide business-in-the-front-party-at-the-back mullet. And she seemed to have missed her eyelid when it came to the mascara, as it was smeared all the way down her cheek. Ah, retribution.
10)...not that I was behaving any better than she. Shlurring and gulping vodka tonics like it was my last night on Earth....