Friday, August 26, 2005
Had to take the pic at my desk, so please excuse my keyboard, computer and random stuff everywhere.
- The actual bag (a Clarins gift meant for toiletries, but stuff that, I use it as a bag), with 'Proudly South African' beaded badge on it.
- My wallet (with one debit and one credit card, twenty bucks)
- Camel Lights (not my usual, garage sold out of Marlboros)
- iPod plus iTrip for the car
- Pot of red lip salve
- Shiny lipgloss
- Vaseline tube
- Two pens
- Car and house keys
- Loose change
- Tillslip from The Friendly Shoppe, Dunkeld
- ID document
- Eyeshadow brush (?)
- Perfume sample that smells like...beer. Yummy.
- Tube of honey hand and nail cream
- Lipstick in Nude Sand
- Cellular phone, part of my bag, but didn't make it into the picture somehow
Third World Ant, I tag thee, with thou slpendid turqouise Nine West gem of a bag...