Thursday, October 20, 2005

excitement!

I'm going to the Westcliff this afternoon for high tea! Possibly the most sought after hotel in South Africa, offering a smorgasbord of cucumber sandwiches, cakes, pilafs, scones, biscuits, you name it. It's for a launch of ethnic hair care products, but who's complaining?
On days like these, I love my job.

It's Wednesday, which means it's Jolly Roger night! I'm meeting up with my BGF (Best Gay Friend) for a hooligan of a night.

Altogether now: Peas on Toast is such a dumbass, tomorrow she's going to feel like hell!

6 comments:

Peas on Toast said...

You might have the best online paid survey site (whatever that is), but are you going to the westcliff??
Huh? Are you Rod Pendergrass?

November Rain said...

have fun
lol on your comments to rod

Ed said...

Over hear, the only time I have a cucumber anywhere near a sandwich is after it has been pickled and it is laying between the bun and the hamburger.

Ed said...

hear = here

Only 3 of the 4 cylinders are firing in my head this morning.

zuzula said...

oh how marvellous. hope you're wearing a posh frock!

JonSheridan said...

The Westcliff is calling
"Come for high tea!"
And who in their right mind
Wouldn't agree?
The Roger as well
Adds its voice to the fray
"Come and get trashed
With your best friend who's gay!"

Have a good one! Don't get too drunk :)