...I am having a nervous breakdown. I'm a drama queen, so this fits perfectly into my known personality traits. It's not like one big thing happened and now I'm insane. No. Little things have built up and built up. and quite frankly, I need to get outta here.
The things that have happened are as follows:
1) Nobody really loves me. It sounds stupid and over-dramatic, but that's the truth. Steve doesn't really, my parents are too busy in their lives to really notice or care, and my friends as well.
2) the car dealership has lost my license disc and ID book.
3) Steve's brother got engaged to his pyscho girlfriends last night and she's pregnant. This has made me reaccess relationships, marraige EVERYTHING and quite frankly IT'S BULLSHIT.
4) The tax office has suddenly registered me as a provisional taxpayer. Apparently they suddenly think I own a company and am liable to pay up now.
5) I'm not good at anything. I can do everything, but I'm good at anything.
6) The whole ex vibe haunts me and has made me insane finally.
7) WHY IS EVERYONE HOOKING UP/GETTING HITCHED?
8) I am severly depressed.
9) I need to go overseas very soon and get lost in the Peruvian jungle. Like tomorrow.
10) I smoke and drink too much.
So there you have it. I'm not on the verge of a meltdown, I am in one. And I have never felt so alone and out of control in my life.