As in tired. Exhausted.
A few Eastery points:
1) Small Bum and I never fought. Not once. In fact we got on so well, we became that sugary-sweet a lovey dovey couple I was referring to, for the weekend. Magic.
2) Nelspruit KFC has got to be the worst KFC outlet in the entire country. I had to articulate five times that I wanted a tower rounder, and even then it took him like 6 years to get it.
3) We went to the local watering hole in Hazyview: The Hysterical Hornbill. Hysterical it was, especially because we all pretended we were from Australia and the locals loved us. Actually they probably didn't love us as much as we thought.
4) I know I'm opening up an argument: but golf really is a ridiculous game.
5) Sometimes its easier to just pretend someone doesn't exist than argue with them. Passive aggressive behaviour is severly underrated.
6) It took us two hours to get out of the parking lot yesterday after the Robbie concert.
7) Robbie was incredible. Possibly the best concert I have ever seen. Pity he didn't sing 'Supreme,' but everything else was absolutely fantastic. I want him to be my best friend.
8) My jeans are tight. This is the result of no smoking. I feel fat and ugly. When I smoked I didn't have the time or capacity for so many fucking McDonald's burgers. This stops. Today.
9) Third World Ant and I are getting a maid. This manouevre is something that has taken time due to my thoughts on this, however, we really need to the extra help. Goddesses we are, domestic goddesses we are not. God knows we tried. I can't wait to come home to fresh smelling laundry folded on my bed, squeaky clean floors, empty rubbish bins...it's going to change our lives.
10) My dad is coming up to see me from Cape Town this week. He is a wild eccentric, with the pomposity of Crocodile Dundee. A handful, but always entertaining. He's coming up here in his newly-acquired aeroplane he bought to fly everywhere in his retirement. Bless.
11) My boss is in Cape Town for the week. This is the best news I heard all week.