1) You can win awards. Yay!
2) Perhaps someday, somewhere, someone out there will realise that my crappy life is worthy of a book deal.
3) You get to vent all your anger, insecurities, secrets to a faceless blogosphere.
4) People comment. Sometimes it's nice, sometimes it's not.
5) It's fun.
1) After winning awards, everyone you know practically reads your blog. Four more friends fessed up last night.
2) This means you cannot bitch about anyone anymore.
3) Writing stuff of a sanitised nature becomes boring.
I cannot really bitch and moan anymore. Which was the original idea of starting a blog in the first place.
Things that have already pissed me off today:
1) Having to reboot my computer tree times in ten minutes, because my server is not working.
2) Taxis no longer pull over and stop. They stop in the middle of the fucking road.
3) W is a bitch. She pissed me off at drinks last night. Will try not to let her piss me off today.
4) Ex S is confusing me. He's messed up. I'm messed up. All sorts has happened over the last 24 hours. It's hard.
5) Small Bum is still ill. And won't be joining me at a birthday party later.
6) I have to see Ex R later, as he will be there. So not in the mood.
7) I haven't had sex in TEN WHOLE DAYS.
8) I refuse to initiate anything!
9) Holy mother of Christ.
10) My boss never greets me, never tells me anything and expects me just to know. I'm so over this job right now.
Things that made me happy today:
1) It's Friday, thank fuck.
2) I have the next 48 hours to spend solidly with my vibrating companion should I choose. Must buy batteries this afternoon.
Life. Fuck it.