Tuesday, April 15, 2008

caffeine shakes

Yesterday, I somehow managed to spend, yeah at a coffee shop and all that, but some adequate time with my new Coffee Friend. Four hours, in fact. That's a lot of coffee.
Shitters! I have either developed a crazy caffeine habit (God, these cappuccino's are so underrated. I used to get a jones for tequila, but now it's a good cup of Joe with froth on the top), or I've met a lovely person in the process, while balancing a growing caffeine addiction.

I lay on the couch last night with a friggin' heating pad on my lower back. Granny was half-crippled by nightfall, I think due from untimely duress.
Luckily Grey's Anatomy bought some light-hearted entertainment in light of Seth Green (cool cameo dude) bursting an artery right onto Meredith's unassuming sister, who'd just been fucked over by Alex.

Good times. Grey's never fails to entertain and thought provoke, on some shallow level, at any rate.

(Except the blood was a bit icky and all that.)

The Dove and I are proceeding with our series writing. She wanted to write a movie, but I think that might involve too much structure and plot analysis. And after mein buch, I think a series is far more doable and perhaps not too time-consuming in light of other career stuff.

We're going to be alter–egos, as our personal characters. Or people we aren't basically. This should be fun.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

But there's nearly 7 billion people you aren't. How are you going to choose just one?

Anonymous said...

It's definitely the latter :)

Peas on Toast said...

Kyk - I'm going to throw various personalities written on paper onto a big ball and pick from there.

Anon - latter, are you referring to coffee or my new friend?

Revolving Credit said...

Have you considered a Desperately Seeking Horny Lesbian Woman as your alter ego?

Character research could become quite interesting.

Peas on Toast said...

Rev - she's been shortlisted as the main protagonist.

Other hopefuls include Simon Cowell On A Handful Of Ecstasy Tablets and The Chav That Moved To Kensington.

Nessers said...

Shees I come in early and there is no crazy Anita comments - think she got tired of being told off yesterday hehehe

Peas on Toast said...

Nessers - and how are we today my dear? ;)

Anonymous said...

everyone has agreed to move on from the crazy bitch. pretending it never happened. please do the same.

Peas on Toast said...

Hear hear.

It's not my baby.

Nessers said...

Hi Anon - I just like to see people make complete arses of themselves and she did such a good job but yes it is good that she is gone.

All is well thanks Peas - have your feet recovered from all the dancing and running away from lesbians in the high shoes hehhe?

Peas on Toast said...

Nessers - :)

I think I might be whacking on some subsequent heelage this Friday heralding!

That sounded awfully verbose. This Friday. Heels. :)

Anonymous said...

This Friday you are most certainly slapping on some heelage, Cyndi, while wailing out loud. Sounds perfect.

Peas on Toast said...

Wailing and heelage, Sugar, you know it's my favourite! :)

MsBehavn said...

Grey's was awesome last night! 'cept for the gratuitous blood & guts & stuff ...

Peas on Toast said...

Wasn't it just? Epic though. Epic.

:)

Peter Barlow said...

LOL! Grey's was great! I love how she just stood there while this guy bled out LOL!!!!!

How you otherwise Peas? Hows freelancing going?

Peas on Toast said...

Hi Pete!

Yeah she kind of stood there, but I suppose I'd do the same thing...eeek!

Freelancing is going ok at the moment thanks, am in a for a change from next week onwards though, dependent on a few things. So we'll see. Hope you well xx

MsBehavn said...

Standing there with him spewing blood all over you is one thing. The real issue is would you have fallen in love with him ?!!