There are few things more pleasurable to contemplate than:
1) Knowing as from 8:00am today, I could get The Phone Call. The Phone Call could also inform me that my fluffy white orgasm-inducing rug has arrived from its constrictive hanger in Bloemfontein.
In other words, me and my rug could finally be together. After enduring such a hard long distance relationship;
2)The ease with which a Tony & Guy 'Anti-Frizz & Shiny Sheen' gel stick glides over my hair, and actually does what it promises to do at the same time;
3)My New Friend arrives back soon, and it'll be nice to have a fresh face around the old place.
4)I did a considerable amount of work yesterday. At the office and at home. The story I am writing is finally starting to come together. This is an enormous relief, and I might just have to splurge on a gold frame not an ordinary black one, for the Marilyn Monroe print I plan to hang in the Princess Palace.
The Princess Palace is what I have named my room. It's all woman.
It's a bachelorette shrine, motherfuckers.
When I have a napover one of these days, some poor bloke is going to be overwhelmed by the satiny drape hanging over the bed....To me it's a dream. And that's all that counts.
5)That I might just go and shake some more ass this weekend. It's not out of the question.
6) I really am happy again. Like, shit is stable and shit is cool. But FUCK I am cold. This morning must've been the coldest, darkest morning, surely.
7) It's still a long way off, but I am going to Greece in September. I've given it no thought. But when the time draws closer, I certainly will. And it will be dreamy. The travel aspect to my job makes me want to cry I get so excited.
8) That Lindsey Lohan's mum has decided to start her own reality show, which documents - I believe – her trying to push her second daughter to start acting and singing too. Delicious, maybe, in Doncaster.
9) The longest day of the year has come and gone. I freeze my non-existent balls off each morning in the knowledge that one day I'll wake up because there was once again light. And I can discard the stockings and tan the legs and wear bubble dresses.
10) I just have that excited, funny feeling for some reason. The feeling I'd get before, say, a sale on white fluffy rugs, say.