At the risk of associating myself with Right Said Fred: Let’s talk about sex baby.
Not me specifically, because that’s a) a very short, boring story at present, b) who wants to know anyway and c) come on.
Besides Cosmo running it’s countrywide online sex survey
(and bless, they featured my blog yesterday), it got me thinking.
Yes, sex is still a very-much taboo subject, even amongst some friends – particularly if you have some kinky vibe going on – but since I’m a person who is frank about sex, (come on: we’re on this planet to breathe, eat and procreate. Deny it as you will, but you know it’s the truth), I thought I’d pose some questions myself. Some that I’ve always wanted to know.
1) How do people develop fetishes? Is it nature or nurture? Do you look at feet when you’re 5 and get randy? Or do you find yourself in a compromising foot position one day and suddenly develop an irresistible urge to fondle said foot?
2) Threesomes. Seriously, do a lot of people do these? Like, how many in 5 people say?
3) Is anyone in agreement with me that The Mile High Club is a bit overrated and a bit cramped and a bit minging?
4) Where is the best place to have sex on the planet?
5) WHY are Irish accents so sexy?
And that’s about it, for now. The rest of the questions I’ll leave in the capable hands of Cosmo.