Thursday, April 25, 2013

I haven't

...slept for about four days. I want to, make no mistake. But I just can't - too much excitement and nerves going on. Brides-to-be: be prepared and buy some industrial-strength sleeping tablets. I thought I'd be fine; I'm not.

About to embark on a road trip with my bridesmaids down to the Natal Midlands. Bring on the Wimpy.

Later I meet up with my Brit who has been tanning his rump in Umhlanga for the last few days with his family. I have been chilling with mine, catching rays and doing admin. We have to go to Home Affairs today. In Maritzburg. The Brit will have his first slice of awesome South African bureaucracy, and I don't think even I am mentally prepared for this. We have to go and show we are legal, unmarried previously and have intent to marry. On Saturday.

Two days!

So. Today is going to be fun fun fun, with a lot of gin and tonic at the finish line.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...



Hotels in DelhiAre you looking for Hotels in Delhi? Call cheap hotel in Delhi Today @+91-9810104774 or Hotels in Delhi at affordable rates.